1. Various industrial oils and fats:
Lubricating oil, lubricating oil additive, transformer oil, white oil, tung oil, glycerin, coconut oil, hydraulic oil, industrial gear oil, castor oil, high-oil fatty acid, oleic acid, etc.
Wine, edible oil, all kinds of concentrated juice, food additives, sorbitol, palm oil, soy sauce, rice wine, mineral water, wheat essence, all kinds of syrup.
3. Non-hazardous liquid chemicals:
Plasticizer, synthetic resin, cleaner, disinfectant, surfactant, polyol, feed additive, silicate, saline solution, propylene glycol, ethylene glycol, polyether, alkylating agent, herbicide, fertilizer, natural rubber, synthetic latex, etc.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the excellent characteristics of polyu...
- How to prevent the hydraulic hose burst?
- Various properties and applications of polyuret...
- Characteristics of polyurethane hoses
- What are the advantages of polyurethane hoses?
- Scope of use of polyurethane hoses
- Professional technology inventory polyurethane ...
- Excellent performance of polyurethane hoses
- The special point of the oil SAC
- A brief introduction to some small knowledge of...